View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004   #28
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texansbacker
My thoughts, if the Coaches and Mr. Casserly think Bryant would be better than our current stable of receivers, including the guy playing in the World Bowl, a 6'4" Jermaine Lewi, then who am I to argue.
When reading stuff like this "scoop" keep in mind that profootballtalk.com is a pure gossip site like the National Enquirer. Most of their content is garbage and make-believe. If the story busts at a legit news site then I will put more merit in it.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote