Thread: Coaching Staff
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005   #27
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
You are right TexansTruFan, I'm trying to hold on and be patient, but like you said in an early post, "Some OC's and DC's were never meant to be head coaches, that doesn't mean they aren't good at other aspects of the game."

I believe that may be the case here. I think Capers has already shown that, and I'd hate to waste two more years.

At the same time though, untill that OL can constantly hold up, we are not going to truly see what Capers and the rest of the team can do.
Ditto. Capers is no head coach. He should be coaching defense somewhere.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote