View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008   #17
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY going back to school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
based on the way he communicates and speaks right now, I don't think he spent alot of time studying English in his previous time at UT.
I agree, but with some schooling he can build up the communication skills. If the Fridge can earn money as pitch man anyone can. Doesn't matter though, he still walks on water in Austin or even here. Mattress Mac will make him Jr Veep in a heartbeat.