Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prayer Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Well, met with the Cardiologist and heart surgeons and they are sending him in next week. They aren't classifying him as "high risk" but they are indicating that it's serious enough and needed within the week.

The docs are pretty good and assured us the procedure is fairly common with a great success rate. I guess technology has gotten so good that they now do not have to stop the heart they just slow it down with medicine.

So I appreciate all the kind thoughts and prayers. I broke down and lost it last night. Feeling a little bit better today. Thanks guys.
My friend, I want to focus attention on something else that may be of benefit. Your dad may be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits (monthly check & Medicare) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI with monthly check and Medicaid insurance). As the Disability Unit Manager for our company, I over see hundreds of these type claims. Patients often are quick to say they will return to work within weeks or months only to find out that condition did not improve as they or doctors hoped. Then, an application is started losing thousands of dollars in the time that has passed. PM or I can be reached at toll free 888-488-4944 x55. I may be able to answer questions for the family. Steve Meloy