Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prayer Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I set a prayer request in the Religous forum, but since you guys are like family....

Please keep my father in your prayers. We learned tonight after his angiogram that 3 or 4 blockages exist around his heart, thus calling for a quadrupile bypass surgery.

He will be having this done either tomorrow or friday, whichever the cardiologist schedules it.

Thanks guys....rough times.
My thought and prayers are with him, you and the rest of your family.

Been through this and I know how you are feelin, I truly believe that medical technology of today will make this a lot easier and he will be fine. Just keep having faith Dante.