Thread: Coaching Staff
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005   #23
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
haha come on Texans Pride i wasnt exactly talking about you ! But maybe we should give the coaching staff the 5 year plan they promised us before we jump the gun and have to teach a new system to all our players !

You are right TexansTruFan, I'm trying to hold on and be patient, but like you said in an early post, "Some OC's and DC's were never meant to be head coaches, that doesn't mean they aren't good at other aspects of the game."

I believe that may be the case here. I think Capers has already shown that, and I'd hate to waste two more years.

At the same time though, untill that OL can constantly hold up, we are not going to truly see what Capers and the rest of the team can do.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote