Thread: Coaching Staff
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005   #21
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

As long as our coaching staff wins more games than they did the previous season they are going to remain our coaching staff, improvement is improvement. Also I would like to talk about the good coaches we have, especially our secondary coach. I think his name is Hoke. Anyone who has watched "hey rookie" knows exactly what I'm talking about. That guy lays into young players, gets in their face and gives them no slack. He really brought out the best in dunta. I feel coaching wise, we are solid defensively. It's just the offense that’s iffy, but alot of that could be contributed to the pass protection and the offensive line. If we do not get the line in order this year I guarantee we will be looking for a new O line coach and also will be looking for a expensive free agent lineman even if it means losing one of our veteran players.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote