View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004   #24
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

what is funny is people talk about attitude problems. I don't know, I don't follow the cowboys in the offseason. What I see in Bryant is 1) yes, immature and 2) firey and competitive and have seen him mad when the Carter wouldn't see him open and makes a dumb throw.

some complain that our "leaders" are quiet and we need vocal leaders. unless my analysis of Bryant is wrong.. he might be what our offense needs.. Until he matures, i don't know about leader though
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote