View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005   #34
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 161683 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder how these CBs compare to last year . Dunta and Hall were rated much higher than the next which I think was Gamble . There seems to be six good CBs that will be first round picks . I guess my point would be Dunta was the 2nd CB at the 10th pick . The third CB this year will be much better than Gamble the 3rd CB last year and I think the Texans are going to have a shot at the 2nd CB at 13 .
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote