View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008   #16
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY going back to school

I think it is good that he wants to get his degree. I have mine. I just question the timing. He is a 2nd year QB that struggled to learn a system and now that system will be changing so he will need even more time to study the new system. Even his center called him out a couple of weeks ago saying he needs to spend more time learning his job as a QB. I just think he could have waited. I really doubt he will be on the street in 2 years needing to earn a living by some other means than football. I understand that his mother may be the motivating factor in this but I think the job he has should take priority.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote