View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005   #8
Dionysus22
Veteran

Another good point, but lets not forget about the other obvious problem. The D-line! With seth Payne in and out of IR and Gary Walker the same I'd like to see us a little more focused on the front seven. There isn't a lot of talent at the DE and DT spot this year in the draft. So go to the next best thing, a future dominate athlete, that should be wearing a big "S" on his chest, and is currently wearing burnt orange. I do however agree about AG, but unfortunately the talent isn't really that deep either this year. There maybe a few that might provide a spark but not good enough to be taken that high. I think we address that issue in the late second, early third round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
I agree. But we didn't know that about Taylor at the time.

But...I too would like to see the Texans snag DJ. He would be a excellent pickup for the Texans for the future. I just believe that wide-reciever/cornerback should be addressed first. AG will be 33. Our pass defense would be extremely stout with two solid young corners.
If Bradford isn't re-signed (which will happen), there is a hole. Gaffney at #2 just doesn't stop the saftey from cheating over on Johnson's side. Another fast, strong WR would open up the passing game.
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote