View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005   #7
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I agree. But we didn't know that about Taylor at the time.

But...I too would like to see the Texans snag DJ. He would be a excellent pickup for the Texans for the future. I just believe that wide-reciever/cornerback should be addressed first. AG will be 33. Our pass defense would be extremely stout with two solid young corners.
If Bradford isn't re-signed (which will happen), there is a hole. Gaffney at #2 just doesn't stop the saftey from cheating over on Johnson's side. Another fast, strong WR would open up the passing game.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote