View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004   #19
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Let's get Bryant!

The guy could be a great WR... I've not seen a lot of evidence of an attitude problem (i know that he has a reputation from college). He definitely suffered from a lack of confidence catching the ball midseason last year, though. However, getting into a fight with Keyshawn Johnson hardly has "bad seed" written all over it. I guess he threw his jersey at Parcells also... Obviously, that's not good- however, Parcells was raving about the kid last year. I'd like to give him a chance...

Our team is to the point where it's character and leadership is established enough so that we can bring in some reclaimation projects without it infected the organization. This would be a great opportunity to do just that!
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote