View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008   #59
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)

Wow,
we have 4 spots over in the blue lot by the esplanade that divides the east & west sides....I guess it's the price we pay for being popular.

It does seem rather spendy, $25 per game, I wonder if it will affect fans tailgating? I pay $50 for 3 days parking at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, right across the street from the track. That always seemed like a good deal, now it's a GREAT deal.

We'll pay, because it is what it is, but I do wish they would let us in early. Would it not be cool if we could get in the nite before, party all nite! That would be wild for sure.
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote