View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008   #42
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prices about to go up??

I parked in the yellow lot the first year and since I didn't tailgate, getting out was a hassle. They usually didn't open the side gate until about 45 minutes after the game. This season I traded off about six tickets to games that I knew that I would tailgate, so I didn't have any problems getting out of the lot by the time I was ready to leave. The blue lot pass came in handy at the Denver game, but that was about it for this season.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote