View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008   #38
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prices about to go up??

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I am seriously considering trying to move back to the Yellow Lot. I don't have anywhere near the hassle with parking attendants, and if I have to park next to the 610 access road in the Blue Lot, then I can do better in the yellow and save $100.
The only downer over there (and if you used to park there you probably already know this) is that the Yellow Lot is very very slow to clear out after games if you're not the type that hangs around for Tailgate II. Way worse then Blue from my experience. That said, I imagine the demand for Yellow will go up this season for the simple reason of cost.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote