View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008   #34
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prices about to go up??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Couldn't agree more. I have no issue with the ticket increase - It's the parking I find hard to swallow. Where's the extra $50 worth of benefit? At least give us more time in the lots.
Hell, if they're going to raise parking prices they better be able to fix the way they direct people into the lot. My dad and I don't tailgate so we get to the games roughly an hour before kickoff when the lot already has quite a number of cars and the employees telling people where to turn to park is always disorganized. I don't understand why they tell people to turn into a lane that already has tons of tents setup instead of just removing cones from a lane that is currently blocked off to allow people to park easier. It's frustrating as hell at times. I don't know if it's this way in other lots, but the Orange Lot usually sucks to park in.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote