View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I am a bit surprised HPF is running with Profootballtalk.com's story as a front-page piece. Profootballtalk.com is the National Enquirer of internet sports. It is a pure gossip outlet. It may have some merit, but I have to give this one a wait and see before I buy into it.

Bryant is enormously talented and we may feel we can get him on the cheap. Just remember we practiced with him the last two years so we have had an up-close look at the WR.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote