View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I was just reading up on Bryant.

He has attitude problems; physically he has all the tools to be a top-notch receiver.

He's made some tough catches for the Cowboys but overall has not been as good as they expected. In an area where there is need he has not made the extra effort to be the clutch receiver they need.

I think he's just another very immature athlete that doesn't respect authority at all.

He must know by now that that will not work with Coach Parcells who has the reputation of taking NOTHING off his players

Coach Capers is cut from the same cloth I think as Coach Parcells.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote