View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165633 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
That's interesting.

I thought the general consensus was that he was a troublemaker and they had decided to stay away from players whose reputation preceded them!
Which makes me wonder what the Texans brain trust feels like it knows about Bryant that we don't. Curious. I can't honestly say that I don't already like our recieving corp as it is so I don't much see a need for this guy. I also can't say that any particular part of our team looks bad to me so nobody comes to mind who I'd like to see traded to get him.

Unless of course they're talking about an Antonio Bryant - Jonathan Wells trade straight up.

After all Jonathan just needs a change of scenery to reach his full potential right? He'd be a monster back for the Cowboys.