View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008   #50
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
No thank you. I parked in yellow for the Broncos game, and it took us two hours to get out of the parking lot after the game. That's a traffic nightmare over there.
You leave right after the game? That's two more hours of tailgating goodness!

We stay until the coppers politely ask us to leave. Pack up, hit Main St., and never experience any traffic.

BTW, have the Texans already sent out invoices for tickets & parking? I want to make sure I haven't missed anything, because I have yet to see an invoice from them.