View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008   #39
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbleTexan View Post
So let me get this right, prices keep going up and up. You don't like it. Guess you could sit at home and watch some other NFL team and complain about not having a team to cheer for and not having to pay for anything but your food and drinks at home with no gameday atomsphere, yeh our team has stunk it up, but one day, yes one day they are gonna be in the hunt and playoffs........
How much fun will that be?????????? It will be worth it..... to me... so complain. But I bet most all of you will pay it because you want to be part of our team getting to that ultimate goal - the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what, almost everyone that posts here has invested alot of money and time supporting this team, gotta hang............
Just because most of us will be backing up the Brinks truck to Reliant, at least I will for as long as I can afford to, doesn't mean I have to be happy about the money grubbing NFL continuing to try and price it's fans out of the game.

As mentioned, what happens when they make the playoffs? Is it going to be $75 to park? What if they go to the Super Bowl?

In 7 years, my 500 section tickets have gone from $35 to $50. Remember, that's for a team that has gone 32-64. What's it going to be in the next 7 years and say they turn that record around and have 5 or 6 winning seasons with a few playoff appearances. Am I looking at $90 nosebleeds and $60 parking?

I'll be there in '08, and I'll be screaming and cheering my team onto victory. And I'll be tailgating and having a blast like I have for the previous 60 tailgates. But in January, I can be pissed that a team that's only won 1/3 of their games is, IMO, getting a little too full of themselves with these increases.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote