View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
I thought it was going up to $40/game in Plat.

My season tix for the Oilers in their last year in '96 (great seats - 4th row Mezz on the sideline) were only about $37/game. Now it's more to park in some areas. We benchmarked Invesco/Mile High when we were up there a few years ago and that area just south of the stadium (where BarrelMan tailgates) was somewhere in the vicinity of $35/game then.

The good beer at Reliant already costs $8.50 (Shiner Bock, SA Texas Wheat, etc). But you only need to drink 2. At least that works for me.
It is.....

It is now $40.00 per game and then Gma suggested eventually it would reach $50.00 per game.
Quote:
Eventually, they will succeed. $50 a game to just PARK!!!!!!