View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008   #33
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)

I thought it was going up to $40/game in Plat.

My season tix for the Oilers in their last year in '96 (great seats - 4th row Mezz, redzone sideline) were only about $37/game/seat. Now it's more to park in some areas. We benchmarked Invesco/Mile High when we were up there a few years ago and that area just south of the stadium (where BarrelMan tailgates) was somewhere in the vicinity of $35/game then.

The good beer at Reliant already costs $8.50 (Shiner Bock, SA Texas Wheat, etc). But you only need to drink 2. At least that works for me.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote