View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008   #29
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Platinum Parking (OH OH!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
It was last season. I would not be suprised if it went up a bit this year. We still line up at 6:45 AM...waiting until 8 isn't so bad. Sure I'd love the extra hour...but is it really worth $40 bucks more...per spot...per game?

I have 5 spots on my account alone...that would cost us an extra 4K just to park for the season. Hardly seems worth it to me.
Because of my assigned spot, I have room for a 20x20 tent, grill, and a little more room to boot - all with 1 pass.

I like being able to tailgate at 7 AM and smile at the folks in like for the Blue lot.

The assigned spot is GREAT - if someone in my group is running late, which they ALWAYS are, we can show up 15 minutes after the lot opens and still get the usually spot.

Pricey, but it does have its perks.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote