View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008   #1
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Picture of my truck ?

On the way back from Dallas yesterday, someone driving a silverish BMW SUV car rolled down his window and took a couple pictures of my rear window. Many of you have seen I sort of have a collection of Texans window stickers and "YELLOW LOT, IN A POT" sign across the center. [size="1"](OK Cowboys too)Just wondering if any of you come across that picture somewhere would you let me know?

Just curious what he wanted it for.