View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008   #15
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season Tickets for sale (2008)

I ever noticed that the fans hardcore bullpen fans stand the whole game. Sort of like the Texas A&M thing huh? That sounds pretty cool but I probably wouldn't get away with it to long in our section. (2nd row). Maybe I might have to hang out in the bullpen next year. Only thing is I would feel like i was only getting to see half the game. I guess just use the jumbotron when the action is on the other side of the 50 and going away from you. Tell me if I am wrong. I must admit it looks like fun when Andre comes into the stands though.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote