View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008   #28
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need some info on section 635

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Thanks for the picture!! Like I have said before the seats will be for friends or family members but you could see all the players and the plays happing right?
o yea you could make out everything. It was a little hard to make out the numbers on the players when they are bunched up. But I could clearly tell it was demeco running back the fumble for a TD and I had the worest seats possible in section 635. If you can get near the front of the section they should be good

the picture i posted doesn't do the section justice...the phone guy was pretty much right next to me, the pic makes it look like he is a seat down