View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need some info on section 635

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Thank you guys for your input. I still have my three psl in the endzone by the players tunnel and will never give those up. I bought these for friends or family that want to go to the games.
And you will keep the bus party going at every tailgate, right? I hope to come back for a return visit.