View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008   #8
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need some info on section 635

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post
Can someone tell me what a PSL is? I was thinking it was another term for season tickets, but I guess I have been mistaken.
I may get some minor details wrong, but here goes. I'm sure others will correct me.

A PSL is a personal seat license. The purchaser basically "owns" the rights to the seats for 30 years. But the owner must buy the tickets each season or he gives up his rights. This guarantees the owner the same seats each season. Non PSL seats are offered to the last purchaser each season, unless the seats are purchased by a PSL My understanding is that if my non PSL seats were up for purchase (for a PSL) I would be given first right of refusal. But Iím not sure about that. Is this as clear as mud?