Thread: vy "day to day"
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008   #20
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: vy "day to day"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
You know a group formed from a common belief

most here seem to think VY is the next Ryan Leaf, an embarrasment to Houston and the worst human being on earth next to Bud... and nothing will ever change that belief.

it's a joke

oh, well i dont not like him, i played against him and other friends of mine in highschool, but running qbs just dont work out(in the NFL).... i think they are better with kc, right now at least, and i have no personal feelings involved, only what i see....

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote