View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pictures from 12-30-07 Jacksonville-Houston game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Lee View Post
I am really getting tired of this hosting company.. EVERY time I call the tech support number, it is at least an hour wait before anyone answers... then the past few times I've called, the person I talk to is clearly a new person who doesn't quite know the process and procedures yet... and it's like pulling teeth to get any information from them.

Please hang on a little longer folks, I am really trying to get this resolved, just don't want to resort to my final solution just yet of going to a new host... there are a LOT of files that would have to be moved.

Dude.

No stress.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote