Thread: cowboy fans
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: cowboy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I saw the same thing happen at the Eagles game at Reliant. The broker seats right behind me had some Eagles fans in them. I don't like having the other teams fans right behind me all the time but these guys were cool. They did the typical cheering for their team but nothing outragous. However there was an Eagles fan several rows back that was getting all drunk and I guess he figured he could hang out with the Eagle fans right behind me. This other guy was trashed and talking noise. Before I knew it they were throwing punches. The cops came and got one of the guys that was behind me but since he wasn't the one that started it they let him come back to his seat.

I remember that one.... I thought they were fighting about whether or not TO sucked.