Thread: PSL prices
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008   #2
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsh85 View Post
i have two psl's already that i bought last year that are in sec 139 at 900 a peice, the guy told me thats what he paid for them. im looking for two more psl's in the lower level preferably in the bullpen but what is a fair price right know for say the bull pen, or endzone etc
You were smart to buy last year, and that guy did you a big favor. Bullpen psls were originally $600 apiece. Good luck finding bullpen seats for the original price.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote