View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007   #25
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: my first game, vs. Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
I have a feeling it will be more than just a "little bit".

True enough. Hey I just wanted to say thanks to all the good folks I met before the game at the Blue Crew Tailgate. Ted, "Grandma," BullPen1, Stev-E-o, and others whose names presently elude me because of state-dependent memory. My buddy and I had a great time eating and drinking (more than a little bit, but clearly less than some ) with you all.

Good times.

I have no idea what an adult pinata is, but I cannot wait to find out next year.

Oh....and how AWESOME was it that the roof was open? Spectacular. Reliant is a friggin' spectacular venue.

All the best,
Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote