View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Kitties White Elephant Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Hey it is not my cold Grandma, I got the weather report from Billy, guess he just wants to get rid of the strays.

LOL!! Probably! I was hoping for ONE cold game, but, just was not to be, not this year anyway.

Last night the weather was perfect for football, and they closed the roof. Surprised me since it was a college game, and they play in open venue stadiums most of the time. Guess some of those snooty alumni thought they might get cold or something!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote