View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007   #14
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Joe Texan gets Owned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
what is 1560 the game?
Another all-sports radio station...there's way too many in a city that's never had one good sports radio station.

Sports Radio 610...I don't listen to it mainly because I have a hard time getting a decent signal

790 The Sports Animal...I listen to Charlie P only. Dan Patrick is only from 7-10 PM though.

97.5 The Ticket....ESPN affiliated. If I woke up early enough I'd listen to Mike and Mike. Mike Tirico has his own show from 12-2 which is entertaining enough.

1560 The Game...I'm not sure who any of the hosts are and I get hardly and signal at all in my house.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote