View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004   #20
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19
Peek is purely a converted DE. Babin has played some at LB.
My guess is that in his 1st pro year, Peek has more coverage experience than Babin has had in his career at Western Michigan. Counting training camp, exhibition games, 8 or 9 regular season games, and all of the practices - Peek should be well ahead of Babin in terms of both zone & man coverage. I know SteelBlue may not agree with me , but I thought Peek showed a lot of upside in regards to coverage last season. But I think Peek will have to show the Texans very early on that he's ready to win the LOLB spot before the Texans move Wong inside.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote