View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007   #8
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans @ Colts Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I might miss the game today. I'll be in Lufkin for the holidays, and my Mom's satellite connection doesn't have all the local channels. Hopefully I get lucky but more than likely all I'll find is the stupid Cowgirls.

I hear that brother! We are visiting Denise's parents in Victoria, Texas and they don't get locals here.....We'll be packing up the baby and heading to a BAR to watch the game!

Its crazy, I live in Denver and get to watch every game, but I come to Texas and might not get to see it!

Ryan, how is good ol' Greeley treating you two? We are sorry we misses you all again! Six more months and this won't be a problem!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote