Thread: White Elephant?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007   #43
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: White Elephant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
Traditionally, a white elephant gift exchange is "re-gifted" gifts. You bring something clever or unique that you already own as a gift that someone else should want. Just wanted to throw that out there, but I won't be participating, so call it as you want.
We do this at work, in fact ours was Friday.
Since most of us exchange liquid refreshment as our gift, re gifting is usually not a problem, unless you were the guy who got the 40 of Old English...

Not I, as I brought home a nice bottle of DiSarrano but still bit miffed I got the Crown and the Stoli stolen from me on the second pick. No worries since I really don't drink (normally), I am re gifting it into a child's stocking...over 21 of course. That is GOOD re gifting.
The guy who got the Grey Goose I brought was quite happy when he got the final steal on it.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote