View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007   #94
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Texas Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Challenge him to run a 40.
If he doesn't accept the challenge, he loses!

Childhood dream or fantasy?
Well, you did say you'd probably won't cut it.

All kidding aside, we know what he did was wrong.
So let it out and let it go. You'll feel better (I hope)!
My dream was to play college football. I had no delusions of making it to the pros and realistically I probably wouldn't have made it. If I HAD made it I probably would have been a 3rd stringer and wouldn't have made it onto the field unless we were ahead by 100 points. I just wanted to be able to look back at my college experience and tell my children that I was on my college team. That's all.
Had I run the 40 and NOT made it, I would have been able to say I tried and my own ability (or lack thereof) was the reason I didn't make it. I can't say that. Thanks for the suggestion. It's duly noted, but no. I was the one whose dream was pissed on by a guy who played in the USFL for 20 minutes and couldn't cut it in the NFL. It's my grudge and as is my right...I'm keeping it. Thanks for understanding.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote