View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007   #91
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Texas Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
Oh that was mean...FUNNY but mean. I'm 112 years old NOW! I'm sure Fitz remembers me. After he wouldn't let me try out for the team (in violation of NCAA regs) I starting writing a column in the Daily Cougar and gave him a hard time whenever I saw him. Besides I put a curse on UH football to never win a bowl game in my lifetime. The Dread-head curse has been in effect since my graduation. But again it doesn't apply to the basketball, swimming, baseball, soccer, track, golf or softball teams.
Someone else must have put a curse on the basketball team. I don't know what's wrong with THOSE guys!
All you have to do is show up at the try-out.
Nobody says you have to finish it!

I hope there's a 20-yr limitation to your curse.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote