View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007   #90
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99799 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Texas Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You can go back for a try-out next year!
Let's see if Tony remembers you.
Oh that was mean...FUNNY but mean. I'm 112 years old NOW! I'm sure Fitz remembers me. After he wouldn't let me try out for the team (in violation of NCAA regs) I starting writing a column in the Daily Cougar and gave him a hard time whenever I saw him. Besides I put a curse on UH football to never win a bowl game in my lifetime. The Dread-head curse has been in effect since my graduation. But again it doesn't apply to the basketball, swimming, baseball, soccer, track, golf or softball teams.
Someone else must have put a curse on the basketball team. I don't know what's wrong with THOSE guys!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote