View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005   #4
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61582 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
no he'll fall because this is just one of many injuries throughout his career...this past season was his full season i believe in three or four years...so i expect him to fall to about the bottom of the 4th to the top of the 5th
If that is his injury history then I would agree with you. BTW, as Texans fans we know that Casserly does not scare easily because of injury so if Britt has the talent then he has a chance to become a Texan.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote