Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #319
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
i have no problem with alot of the stuff you said, but you did go through a phase a couple of weeks back where you used to trash mario just because a team would run to his side... it seemed hyper-critical
I think "hyper-critical" is a bit of an overstatement. I didn't post much...and most of it centered on my being disappointed in his play. I never called him a bust or droned on and on about him being the wrong pick. I never waxed on and on about how we should have taken Young or anyone else....just made a few comments about how I was really dissapointed in his play at times when I thought we needed our elite players to pick it up a notch. Hell, even Kubiak said as much last week when he stated that he had a talk with his better players stepping up their games in order for this team to improve. In case you haven't noticed, we win games when our elite players play like elite players. When they don't, we tend to lose. Perhaps you just are more ok with losing than I am or you just haven't connected those dots.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote