Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #318
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I donno why you would lump me in with pure haters other than the fact that you dog me to your buddies since you are pretty vocal about not liking me (eh, word travels fast). I just post what I see and I don't tell you guys what you want to hear....you don't like that but hey, there isn't any fun in objective observation. I haven't been around much lately but when he has played well I've commented on it. Heck, I got behind the pick early on and was told I wasn't credible...so I stopped posting at HPF. When I post my football observations they are real and I don't sugar coat them and will call a spade a spade. When Mario played poorly early on I said so....but then again, I just comment on what I see and Mario playing well is very important to our sucess. Have you noticed that we lose alot when our top guys don't play well? Mario had a great game and we beat the Bucs last week...two plus two stuff.
i have no problem with alot of the stuff you said, but you did go through a phase a couple of weeks back where you used to trash mario just because a team would run to his side... it seemed hyper-critical
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote