Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #316
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Context... Context my man!!

Listen, I like Kubiak and I have supported Mario - but there were times where I had to roll my eyes about Kubes' comments.
It was Kubiaks attempt to mitigate some of the negative pub surrounding Mario since the draft. And in doing so, I think he may have overcompensated.

I expected Okoye to dissappear. Not making excuses but rookies hit walls. I will say that I was impressed with how he came out of the gate, and it gives him a lot to build on in his second year.
That I can understand.

Can he also please stop taping the podeum. Geez. I do not think he has ever rematched his press conferance.

Last edited by Specnatz; 12-12-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote