Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #315
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
My exact quote was we do not get along because of my comment regarding VY fans. In fact I have never cussed you or said anything really hateful. In fact I also said I respect your opinion in regards to a lot of football discussions, but some people when they talk forget to say everything and only ad what they want to cause issues on a board. Not sure whom you have been talking to but all you have to do is ask me and I would be honest.

You have trashed Mario very bad and when Kubiak said he was the most consistant defensive lineman you trashed that comment as well. I never said any of the critism was not deserved, but it was like he was singled out. Weaver has been the worst defensive player on the team but it was all Marios fault, at least that is how it appeared to me.

I stand by my comment about calling those that have bashed him out. Now granted, I guess in hindsight, I should have not lumped you in with true haters and that may have appeared as I was calling you a true hater which I did not mean to do.
Because Kubes was FOS when he was talking about him earlier in the season and was basiically covering for his player because he was taking alot of heat. It is OK to see a player struggle and say.."the guy is horrible" and then appreciate it when he finally gets it. I mean it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El cabezon View Post
I know that CC made mistakes, can name me a GM that has not made any mistakes? Some of you guys are just looking for an excuse to bad mouth anybody, and I mean anybody. You got to stop being so darn negative and need to learn to enjoy life.
Dear Lord, do we really have to go through his drafts and trades again?