Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #314
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
That critism was fine, heck i have critism for some of his play, that is not what I was referring to. It was he does nothing right and the total lambasting him saying the prise Kubiak gave him by saying he was the most consistant player along the line was not warrented when everything showed that priase was. Now that does not mean he did not need to improve.

Okoye has disapeared since about week 9, TJ the most inconsistant player and Weaver is non-exsistant. I guess you could say Weaver is the most consistant because he plays terrible every week.
Context... Context my man!!

Listen, I like Kubiak and I have supported Mario - but there were times where I had to roll my eyes about Kubes' comments. It was Kubiaks attempt to mitigate some of the negative pub surrounding Mario since the draft. And in doing so, I think he may have overcompensated.

I expected Okoye to dissappear. Not making excuses but rookies hit walls. I will say that I was impressed with how he came out of the gate, and it gives him a lot to build on in his second year.