Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #313
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
But he does!!! He does!!!!

I've supported Mario from the beginning BUT, he has deserved criticism and harsh criticism - at times. He played well at the beginning of the season, and has played well the last couple of games. In between those games he disappeared for a little while.
That critism was fine, heck i have critism for some of his play, that is not what I was referring to. It was he does nothing right and the total lambasting him saying the prise Kubiak gave him by saying he was the most consistant player along the line was not warrented when everything showed that priase was. Now that does not mean he did not need to improve.

Okoye has disapeared since about week 9, TJ the most inconsistant player and Weaver is non-exsistant. I guess you could say Weaver is the most consistant because he plays terrible every week.